January 23, 2012

MIA...

Did you miss me?  Ha, just wondering!  I was swept away from "blog land" for several days...


Beach1

I wasn't really here...only dreaming about it!  

I wasn't swept away by some extravagant vacation nor was I "in retreat" at some fabulous resort spot...nope, just plain 'ole slap busy and up to my knees in...DESIGN WORK.  

Lots of this...







And then, there is this...another project and just a sneak-peek here!

with this...




Currey & Company 6062 Transitional Blue Dante Table Lamp Blue

So THAT is where I have been!  I hated to miss out here in blog land  but clients must come first, right? 


 How about YOU.  Have you started on any new design projects at your house?  It's less than 60 days until Spring...yea!...so instead of it creeping up on us...let's start thinking about some ways to freshen up our rooms.  Hey, that may even be a topic we need to talk about here...what do ya think?  I'm ready...are YOU? 


Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Ta-Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment