May 22, 2012

Wallpaper Inspiration

The name of today's post initially began when I decided to share some great new wallpaper designs with you...but then I checked my inbox and found that it contained some great ways (easy too!) to use wallpaper in your home...some of which you may not have even thought of before...so, I decided to share these ideas today instead.


From now on...don't throw away that extra roll of wallpaper...and, if you don't have any wallpaper, then I bet you may just want to run out after seeing these and find yourself a roll that you are in love with!

Brown table with pink floral table top
Who would have thought of this?  You might even have an old side table that you've been wanting to paint and update...why not add some pizzazz to the top of it...with wallpaper!

Orange and white rolling bookcase
Perhaps you have a bookcase - ok, maybe not on wheels - that you can give a little spice to...what do ya think about this one?  You can paint the interior with a coordinating color of paint.  Wow!

folding screen
Now I loved this idea...wallpaper a folding screen!  Oh, not to mention...I LOVE this wallpaper too!

detail of headboard
Oh my!  This is gorgeous...AND "simply irresistible"...a headboard covered in wallpaper.  Now THIS...would take some patience and creative talent.  

pink vanity
See...these are all such great ideas!  Are your creative juices flowing yet?  

framed wallpaper
We've talked about this idea before...and look at what GREAT artwork it makes!  And I have to say, I LOVE that red lamp and red chair with it!  Very striking! (Oh and leave it to me to say - even the little RED book along with the RED sunglasses - such attention to detail for this shot!)

Built-in with wallpaper door fronts
And this my dears...sheer perfection!  I love this...see the wallpapered flat panels on the doors...genius! But the entire wall of bookcases is stunning...styled to perfection in my book!

I'll leave you with that for today, but you can check out more ideas HERE  
and remember...never throw out extra wallpaper...it may just come in handy one day!
green wallpapers

Thanks for stopping by and ...

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!


Photo Credits:  BHG


*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment