May 1, 2012

Color Splash...

Happy May!  Can you believe it?  May is one of my favorite months...not just because it is the month of my anniversary, my birthday, Mother's Day, and Memorial Day...really, I just love everything about the month...it's not too cold, nor too hot, and the fact that I know summer is just around the corner! With that in mind, how about some great new fabric releases for the month of May...want a peek?





I must admit...these alone remind me of summer days that are just ahead!  How about this great Tangerine (color of the year, in case you forgot!)...with this luscious blue?  It has my vote for sure! What a lovely statement these colors would make in any room...


Even with these dark chocolate walls this color combo adds the pizzazz...now it's bright and cheerful.

So...if we've wet your appetite with these new fabric releases (a few of many, btw) then you'll want to stop back by.  We are going to be building a room around these fabrics...you know, furniture, rug, artwork, accessories...it will be fun!

Have yourself a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Fabrics from Greenhouse Collection - available at Alpha & Omega Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment