December 21, 2012

Beauty in the Fridge

In preparing for the holidays I, once again, find myself doing the dreaded task of cleaning out the fridge.  It seems every time I turn around I need to empty some shelves and wipe them down. We aren't really to bad about having lots of leftovers that are growing "new plants" on them...but just the yuck in the fridge seems to always be a challenge (for ME anyway!).  Where the milk containers sit...there is always this "yuck" underneath...and in other areas of the fridge.  Am I the only one here?  Do you wish your fridge didn't seem like the dreaded chore of the week (or month...more realistically speaking!)?

Well, take a look at what I've discovered...

Are you wondering "what in the world are these"?  


Take another few looks...





I think this last advertising line says it all...what?  I'll even want my friends to see inside my fridge!!  That's right...and you might not even dread cleaning out or wiping down that fridge now.  

The company is Fridge Coaster that makes absorbent liners for your fridge.  They come in different sizes, depending on what style fridge you have and they fit the "high traffic" areas of the inside.  Under your milk, under your produce...wherever you need them.  I was so excited when I ran across these...and the fact that they are PRETTY too...several colors and patterns are available as well.  If I can see "pretty" then I don't mind cleaning it as much!  Are any of YOU like that?

If so, you can go HERE to get more info...and I bet YOU will want a set too!

Signing off today for the Christmas Holiday...so we wish you and your family a very blessed Christmas!




Image Credits:  Fridge Coaster

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment