December 29, 2012

Kitchen Color Inspiration

Just a quick hello...and hoping you have enjoyed your Saturday.  I have to admit, I took it easy today and didn't really accomplish much.  It was actually really nice for a change!

As you may recall, my kitchen is white.  Lots and lots of white cabinets.  At one point I was ready to "do-away" with the white, but never quite decided that this was the right thing to do. While pondering a few needed wanted changes for the new year I came upon this simple inspiration...

Photobucket

I think this is just what I need to do with all of my WHITE...add those special "pops" of bright color in there.  Bar stools like these would be a great way to add a large punch of color..aren't they great?  Then, bowls of apples (for my red love), bright cheerful flowers...and who knows...maybe even a colored appliance or two (we shall see about this one though - I don't even like appliances to be out in the open on my kitchen counters...huh?  Come on...it's a KITCHEN, right?  I just want "pretty" in there...and that isn't really practical for every day use.) I think I'll also add some colored dishes especially in my cabinet with glass door fronts...ooh-la-la!  This will certainly change things up for the new year in there.  

Yet another project to add to my To-Do List...will I ever get them all done?  We shall see!  What about YOU...any upcoming projects around YOUR home?  

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credit:  Pinterest

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment