December 4, 2012

Snowman Fun!

I figured I could at least say "hi" and give you a cute little treat...


Isn't he just adorable?  I couldn't resist showing him off to you!  It's 70 degrees here...and I'm showing you a snowman!  

He is a little project that would be great for you to try especially if you have kids that may want to join in on the fun.  Well, you can make that call once you read the "how to".  Go here for all of the details and instructions.  Have fun!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credit:  BHG

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment