December 11, 2012

Tuesday Tip of the Day

I could be posting here about many other things that might just be more important right here at the holidays, but this keeps happening around our house...


Ok, I admit...this isn't really MY house, nor are these OUR shoes, but the situation is the same...shoes tend to end up all around the back door breezeway area!  Yikes!  I hate this!  You know...I need it to be clutter free! 

I admit, we do need slip-on shoes at our back door since we step outside alot (especially with pets!) and because we don't wear our shoes in the house any more (new rule since the new flooring and because of all the...g-e-r-m-s on them!).  

Well, I think I have the solution...nothing new, just that I saw one again and the "lightbulb" went off (you know, my mind finally clicked)...That's what WE need on our breezeway!  It's a simple, charming solution. (Oh, and I love these boots too! I may NEED them too - Ha!!)


This is just a Rubber Boot Tray from Ballard.  This will work perfectly out there.  We usually have three pairs that pile up there so they will all fit perfectly on this.  Ok, I know, sounds crazy, but I am super excited about this little rubber tray...!!!  Do I have any others out there that need to find that little bit of "perfection" outside of their back door?  Come on...be honest!  Do piled up shoes bother YOU as much as they do me?

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credit:  Ballard Designs

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment