December 12, 2012

Just for Fun

It's going to be a random fun post today, not only because it's busy around here, but because I saw this...


The Cat in the Hat

By now you're probably asking what in the world does this have to do with interior design, right?

You can immerse yourself AND your home in Dr. Seuss!  Believe it or not...Joss & Main is featuring many items inspired by this famous author himself.  Here are just a few of the whimsical pieces I spotted right away.  

JM Items

How cool is that yellow and black puzzle ottoman...yes, that is really an ottoman.  I really really really liked this alphabet lamp too.  Imagine a design inspiration board done using this decor...do you think it would be a room YOU would like?  Or is it too whimsical for you?

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living” said this best-selling author!  I know one thing for sure...as a child, I use to LOVE his books and years later I even found myself reading them to our son...because I loved them even then!  

Oh, and here is just one more chair I found...
Omni Side Chair in Rust

I just LOVE all the fun colors and designs!  Hurry on over to Joss & Main to see what whimsical finds you may want...or at least just for fun anyway!  

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  Joss & Main

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment