June 5, 2013

Furniture for the Bathroom

I have to admit it...I really do love the look of using furniture pieces in the bathrooms...as opposed to traditional cabinets.  It gives the bathroom such a unique and inviting feeling vs...just a bathroom.  You guys with me on this idea?

cabinet for bathroom storage via Houzz




















So now, are you on-board with this...or not?  Do YOU have a piece of furniture in YOUR bathroom?  If so, how did you use it...storage, sink. etc?  We'd love to know!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!






Image Credits: Houzz, House Beautiful, BHG, Pinterest

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment