June 6, 2013

Sharing the Invitation

We just received our invitation to the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market coming up later this month.  It's from one of our lighting vendors we work with and I wanted to share this gorgeous sconce with you!



I just love the finishes on it...a nice blend of the two...silver and gold.  Now, just "where" could I use two of these beauties?


And now for a total opposite style (oh, not on the invitation, but another one I wanted to share!) what do you think about this lovely?  It's unique alright so that's one reason I like it.  Where do YOU see one like this hanging?

Benson Lantern


And here is a BESTSELLER...


And for those of you that really want to go "all out"...try this...
a Treetop Chandelier!


Here is another sconce I love...


Yet another style you may like...


And a brand-spanking new one here
Who wants shells?

Hope you enjoyed this random post about our lighting vendor.  They always have the best selections for any style projects.  Is any new lighting on your summer "to-do" list?  What style are YOU?

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Ta-Ta!



Image Credits:  Currey & Company

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment