June 19, 2013

Model Home Tour Day

I wanted to share some pictures I took of some model home decorating back awhile ago.  I simply LOVE to tour model homes, do you?  I enjoy seeing the work of others and I almost always walk away inspired...and maybe even with a few new ideas!

Feel free to grab some coffee or tea and join me on this random tour here...

I take no credit for the decorating in these homes and I have no clue 'who' did these.  When we've done models we always are sure to put our name in there somewhere.  So, no credits for the work are given here and that's why.

A cute little home office for two











Now, on to a different model home...






Nice open space here, isn't it?





Here is one of those spots in the model that I walked away with inspiring new ideas!  I thought this was indeed lovely!


Nice, huh?  


Cozy in the master bedroom 


Placed at the foot of the bed was this!


Guest bathroom...love the custom shower curtain in wide stripes!


A wall in one of the guest bedrooms...bet some of you fabulous DIY'rs will  may be all over this adorable little idea...any grandparents touring with us today?  I just loved this little creative touch!


The corner of that same room





And if that isn't cute enough...the bed is a BOAT!





Personally, I'm not too keen on wall niches, but I found this one to be nicely done with the accent color on the wall and some accessories above the entertainment center to add the needed height.  What about YOU? Do you like niches?  How do decorate them?


That ends the tour for today, but I hope you'll come back tomorrow because we're going on another model home tour...with some great ideas that you won't want to miss.  See you then!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



All photos are the sole property of Alpha & Omega Interiors.  If used, please link back to this post.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment