June 1, 2013

Weekend Dreaming...and Fun Ideas!

I am SO glad the weekend is here!  It is much needed around here even though I have several projects I want to get done (any of you like that...always working on your day off?).


Here's a cute little idea I'd like to try...a paper placement in a breakfast tray! What a great idea and you can change the color/design any time the mood strikes!  How easy it that.


Wouldn't some of these colorful spoons brighten up any outdoor tablescape?  Now, bring on the homemade ice cream!
striped wooden ice cream spoons


And this is where the weekend dreaming comes in...
Yes, please.

How many of you out there can testify to the fact that over time your tastes change...in design, that is?  Is it just ME?  I now find myself being drawn to rooms like this...




Maybe it's the simplicity of it?  I think it's the grounding of all the neutrals that makes it "feel" simple and then the lovely "pops" of color (which I tend to love!) that gives me that warm and cozy feeling.  Not too sure really, but I know I really do like it.  And normally, this is so NOT me!  What about YOU?  Do you find this room fits your taste?  Do your tastes change after a few years too?


Have a "Simply Irresistible" Weekend!
Ta-Ta!



Image Credits:  House Beautiful

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment