June 13, 2013

Wishing I Was...


HERE! (Sorry for photos off the page, but the smaller size just didn't tell the story as well!)

LOOKING OUT OVER THIS...

OK, so I am not in reality today friends!  I admit it.  I am here, in the office, working on several projects for clients.  I HAD to take a quick break just to find some much needed inspiration to keep me going.  Is that CRAZY?  Maybe so, but it sure works for me.

You know I am "Naples crazy" these days!  I simply yearn to be there...every day.  I stumbled upon this home that I think I could just move right into (except for the fact that it's a penthouse...and well, maybe the 'way over the million dollar price' too!).  Want to see why it inspired me?













There is nothing like the sunsets there.  Bet you'd find me out there most every evening!

Need I say more?  Did you also see the pink accents...oh my!  Love it!  Even though I have an interior design business, it would be SO NICE to just move right into one that is already done and in my style and colors.  Now am I wishing dreaming today, or not?

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!




Image Credits: bonitanaplesrealestate.com

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment