March 17, 2011

It's not easy being green!
































Colorful warm living room in green














SURPRISE!




I certainly hope these green rooms have inspired you today. I know Kermit the Frog would be thrilled with all of these designs that sport his very own color. Wishing each of you...Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Ya know "it's not easy being GREEN"!
Ribbit! Ribbit!


P.S...I just couldn't resist this little "green" fellow today! Ta-Ta!


Photo Credits: House Beautiful, Better Homes and Garden, Shelley Rheil David, Best Home Gallery, Lalalinens.com, Flickr, Room Envy, Southern Accents.

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment