March 5, 2011

"Simply Irresistible" Friday Finds...on Saturday!

I can't believe we have come to the end of yet another week. I had intended to get you our "Friday Finds" yesterday...Friday!  However, clients had to come before my new found fascination of blogging.  I thought we'd end our week by taking a look at some finds... in GREEN.  Hope you enjoy!
Kate Spade Sag Harbor Green Dishes

Now these are sure to "snaz" up your table.  Why not add these to your collection to use during the Spring! It will give you a good excuse to host a get-together!


etsy.com

How about a few new pillows for your sofa.  These green mod lattice pillows are sure to give your room a lift!



Somerset Bay

For a great choice of furniture pieces in your room, try this Crisfield End Table...and guess what?  It's even GREEN!


Somerset Bay

Or how about a new bed...in green?  This Catalina Poster Bed could be used with other painted furniture (in other colors) or with wood tones.  Remember to "mix it up" a bit.  I think this Friday Find is indeed "Simply Irresistible" and possibly a must have. Your own bedroom should be a cozy retreat for you to wind down in at the end of every day...make it special by using special pieces.


Fairfax Furniture

I LOVE screens and especially this fabulous one (with lots of green!).  And look...monkeys, which seem to throw a bit of excitement into any decor...or so I think.  I also love this color palette of greens with lovely coral and blue tones. Screens are a very attractive way to separate spaces or small areas all while adding some pizazz to your room.  Oh, and don't forget...screens make great headboards.  Wouldn't this one be a really nice choice for that? Then the rest of the room would reflect all of these colors....I can visualize it already and I'm "lovin" it!


By Charlotte Moss

I truly didn't include this one in our Friday Finds just for the green shades.  Take a look at how they used towels bars (I assume) to hang the newspapers on....how unique and  creative is that? Then, as if that's not enough, look at the hallway and interior of the door.  Now, take a look at the details of the cushion in the chair...how cool are these designs?  Kudos to Charlotte Moss!



Kate Spade


And we couldn't leave out a couple of GREEN fashion items for this week's finds. I'd take a pair of these cutsies any day!


Vineyardvines.com

Hey wait a minute...we are ushering in Spring...but now I'm ready for Summer with all these fun fashion finds in green. How 'bout you?

That will wrap it up for this week's "Friday Finds (on Saturday!) in Green".  I hope you have a wonderful week-end planned (or not, sometimes a "not planned" one is great too!).  Be sure to let me know if you decide to splurge on any GREEN finds like these.

Have a Blessed and "Simply Irresistible" week-end!

2 comments:

  1. Me too and it's such a popular pattern right now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

    ReplyDelete