March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

HAPPY MONDAY, friends!  As we welcome the start of another work week, I thought I'd share a few "welcoming" inspirations with you. Have you ever thought about what your front door says to someone who knocks?  The outside entrance should be cozy and inviting.  A painted front door is a great place to start... and to say..."Welcome, come in!"


I love using Sherwin Williams paint on our design projects (and my own home) so I matched these amazing colors to some of S & W's colors just to give you an idea. (Keep in mind that monitor resolutions may differ) Hope this helps a bit! Enjoy!


 SW2913 Classy Red SW2913 


 SW6696 Quilt GoldSW6696 



SW6794 Flyway SW6794 



 SW0075 Holiday TurquoiseSW0075



 SW6921 Electric LimeSW6921


  SW6979 Verve VioletSW6979



SW6258 Tricorn Black SW6258


Of course, I saved the best for last...PINK (you know me...my fave color!). But, just so you'll know, my front door is NOT pink!

 SW6850 Vivacious PinkSW6850


So, which one did YOU choose to say "Welcome" to your guests? You may even have another color in mind.  Please share your thoughts if you'd like.  Why not go ahead and add this little project to your "honey-do" list...or...call in the professionals (after all, it may get done sooner this way! Ha!).

I hope you enjoyed and were inspired by today's feature topic. Now, go make this a Happy and "Simply Irresistible" Monday!Ta-Ta till next time!


*Photo images courtesy of FSS, Pininterest, Google, Hooked on Houses, Manolohome, Design Ties, and Sherwin Williams

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, SO IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU  WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment