July 12, 2011

"Lighting Up" Your Buffet

Tell me about your dining room...do you have a buffet?  If so, you may like some of these choices in lighting.  If not, I bet you can find another area of your home that these lovely designs would add a little life to.  Enjoy browsing!


This Monet Garden Lamp is gorgeous.  Wouldn't that liven up your buffet area?  I love the fresh colors used in the shade design.

Or perhaps a "pop" of red with this classic buffet lamp...and look at this base!

Here's a sassy one for all you teapot collectors out there...the Tea Service Candlestick Lamp.  Now how cute is that?


Here is the Purity Twist...I love the color and the twist! I could find a spot for two of these myself.

Remind you of a "Blast from the Past"?  It surely does me, except in a scaled down version.  I do like it though!  Do you? I believe it would snazzy up any buffet area.

OK, for all you with a little more contemporary or modern flair...this one's for you.  This one sports a golden bronze with "scratch" distressing...like or dislike? 


Or if you have more of a true traditional taste here is a gorgeous crystal buffet lamp..."Simply Irresistible" in my book, that's for sure!  It's accessories like this that tend to pull me back to my Southern and traditional roots!

So what do you think of this one here? A little more flamboyant...wouldn't you say?  Would it work with YOUR decor?

I think maybe I can stop now...what do you think?  I have given you plenty to "ponder" and see which style fits YOU.  Any of them?  We'd like to know if you care to share!

Stay COOL on this more than hot summer day...and as always...

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!


Photo Credits:  Sterling Ind., Guild Master, Murray Feiss, Uttermost, Chelsea House, Flambeau

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment