July 26, 2011

Simply Irresistible Designs for your Pets

Being the animal lover that I am...I am always intrigued by the many designs that are available for our precious pets.  They too are a part of our family and maybe should be considered in our plans for our room designs.  Here are a few ways to do just that!


Now, what little furry creature wouldn't love this spot for the day or perhaps the entire evening? 
(Available here)


If you really want to pamper that special little dog or cat then you must invest in this canopy bed...what a life of luxury for them and sure to make them feel safe and secure!
(Available here)


designer-pet-beds-petbitat
What do you think of this ghost bed as I call it...it's really a part of the invisible collection by Petbitat.  I love this idea for that modern spin on design. Look, even pet dishes to match!  This is a great choice when you want that special spot for your pet but maybe don't want it to be so obvious in the room.
(Available here)


Decorative Dog Bed
A wicker bed is also a great choice since it goes well with many room styles.  This one here is also easily cleaned with soap and water as it won't absorb moisture of any kind.  Ah, I just love it!
(Available here)



Mahogany Sleigh Pet Bed
For a more traditional flair how about this sleigh bed for your special pet?  I love the custom bedding for this too and I'm sure it's available in many other styles as well...even a bolster pillow!  How stylish is that!  What more could our little best friends want?
(Available here)


And I, of course, couldn't leave out this cute choice.  Oh-la-la!  How special my own poodle would feel in this...except, she's a bit of a tom-boy, so I may have to reconsider! Isn't it adorable?
(Available here)


How about a stylish Victorian iron bed to work in with your own decor...isn't this one a great look too?  I think so far this is MY favorite!
(Available here)


pet-bed-recycled

Last, but not least, here we have a unique vintage suitcase designed into a little safe-haven for your pets. Now this is creative, wouldn't you say and what a conversation piece this would be in your home! Is this a style that you could live with?
(Available here)


I admit...I could go on forever, but I won't.  I love to pamper my little furry friends (and I have four of them!) so much that I even get teased about it many times.  They are definitely a special part of my family!  As for you other animal lovers out there...which is your favorite style?  Do you have one in your home already?  Would you consider making this change for your furry friend?  I'd love to know!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog today and be sure to...

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Photo Credits:  noted by links under pictures

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment