July 11, 2011

Putting on the Glitz

Where do the weekends go?  Do you know?  I can't believe it's come and gone and it's Monday already.  I guess the old saying is true..."time flies when you are having fun"! I had a fun weekend and I hope you did too.


I have a new furniture LOVE...want to sneak a peak? I love it so much that I am thinking, when I re-do my bedroom (which is on my huge "To Do List") I may just be up for changing out some tables in there!


This console table is a new release from one of our vendors. I am just lovin' this look!  Is it just me...or do you like it too? 


Queensbury Side Table - I know the exact spot for this one!


Time-worn details lend an antique feel to this table.


This would surely be a show-stopper in any room!

What is your preference...do you "match" sets in your bedroom?  Or would you DARE to add some glitz with any of these instead? Maybe it's time to do away with the "matchy-matchy" (?) and choose the eclectic look....what do you think? 

Have yourself a "Simply Irresistible" Day!


Photo Credit: Alpha & Omega vendor Currey & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment