July 10, 2012

Banquette...or...Pet Retreat?

I have always had a thing for banquette seating even though I don't have one in my own home.  I ran across this cute little custom built version of one that I'd like to share with you...




Isn't this banquette adorable and quite the style for this little doggy!  I know my poodle would LOVE a place like this to retreat to since she loves being underneath something (the sofa or the bed usually) especially when she knows we are leaving the house without her. 

Hum, we have the perfect spot for one of these too...at a bay window area in our kitchen.  Maybe I should convince my hubby that we "need" one of these!!  Ya think?

Hope you are having a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Ta-Ta!



Photo Credits:  Traditional Home

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment