July 16, 2012

Christmas...in July!

You must think I'm out of my mind, right?  Christmas, yet we are in the midst of summer!!!  No, I'm not, I promise...it's just that today I realized how little time we have until the holidays will, once again, be upon us.  Can you believe it?  So, with that in mind...we should all start thinking of any rooms that need updating prior to the holidays.  It's not to early, believe me, and with many of you out there that want custom products (especially window treatments) it's the perfect time to ensure holiday delivery!


christmas20palm20tree

So, while you are on vacation, don't forget to find a bit of inspiration for those special places in your home that you'd like to freshen up this year.  Now's the time to book your design consultation!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day! 



Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment