July 30, 2012

Farmhouse Beauty

Have you seen the new edition of Southern Living yet?  Well, if not, you NEED to!  I am swooning over this farmhouse renovation that is the 2012 Idea House.  It's located in Senoia, Georgia and it is open for touring through December 23rd.  Take a look...


Front Door
My "swooning" started at the front door!!  Oh my, such simple beauty...everything about it.  

Front Porch
Here's a little closer view.  I could sit out here for hours!

Living Room
What a lovely living room.  I love this antique table behind the white sofa...and what about all the pops of greenery?  Makes it so serene in here, wouldn't you agree?  Now I need a neutral room...and I thought that "wasn't really me"!

Living Room
Another view...only "Simply Irresistible" can describe this.  I am liking the darker rug and dark furniture with all of the lighter fabrics...do you?

Dining Room
See why I'm swooning....bet you are too by now.  I love this mix of chair styles in the dining room.  How cool is that!  It looks like a settee is on the other side of the table.  What about these benches...does this look like a "do-able" DIY project to any of you?  I think so.

Stair Hall
This is a cozy landing spot near the door.

Stairs
I must show you this mix of frames and themes...makes for an interesting wall gallery, right?

Kitchen
We can't forget the kitchen...I even spotted that cool clock on the left...oh, and I love those pendant lights over the island.

Master Suite
I loved this pop of color on the sheets and the fact that two different style bedside tables were used...instead of "matchy-matchy" (is that even a word???).

Side Porch
A peek at the side porch...catch a glimpse of that BLUE ceiling, will ya!

House Rear
Here is the back of the house...love that fence, the arbor, and the lovely landscaping!  See...I love everything here!

Now I KNOW you must be swooning right along with me...so be sure to stop by here and check out more rooms in this restored farmhouse.  Better yet, take the tour if you are in the Senoia, GA area.  Kudos to Tracery for a great design job!!



Photo Credits:  Southern Living

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment